Planning For The Uncertainty Of The Future
Planning for later in life or after your passing can be an uncomfortable topic. However, it is one that is necessary to confront.
At Lange, Quill & Powers, PLC, we assist individuals and businesses across northern Kentucky to thoughtfully plan their estates through wills, trusts and other necessary documents. We also welcome long-term client relationships to make timely, necessary updates to existing plans.
The Importance Of Wills For Young Families
While many young adults may feel that estate planning is not a necessity, those with spouses and young children must especially consider the unpredictability of life. A will can help you plan for what will become of your estate, as well as designate a guardian for your young children.
Guarding Your Long-Term Interests
We can assist with many of your estate planning needs, including:
- Drafting a will to reflect your wishes
- Incorporating a trust into your plan to allow for more control and customization
- Drafting a power of attorney to plan for future financial and health care needs
- Planning for the succession of your small or family-run business
- Representing you in will contests or other disputes
We recommend revisiting your estate plan every few years or after a major life change to ensure your wishes are current. We value the opportunity to work with you for years to come.